Exchange rates of Cardano to Monero
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Cardano for Monero. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Read the table description.
|CoinCat||143.7980from 25.3953||1.0000||61.8400max. 21.0011||22/1/1|
|Nice Change||144.2634from 130||1.0000||117410.2337max. 26340.7073||268.5||1/0/0|
|blablachange.com||146.0683from 50||1.0000||30672.0945max. 2053.8337||483.9||0/0/0|
|Coinguru||146.1160from 15000||1.0000||8764.3048max. 6843.8774||0/0/0|
|60cek||147.3330from 300||1.0000||267285.0545max. 67873.4567||719.1||0/0/0|
|BitObmen||147.4430from 10||1.0000-0.0001||36.1183max. 20.3468||340.2||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||149.0616from 27.4||1.0000||33852.3463max. 30641.1979||542.4||28/0/2|
|Baksman||149.6835from 45.59||1.0000||337733.8687max. 6091.9421||603.3||10/2/1|
|MChange||151.7089from 50||1.0000||159932.6765max. 6591.5710||184.4||7/0/0|
|XChange||157.4208from 1000||1.0000||51925.7744max. 317.6200||3272.0||32/0/0|
|ProstoCash||166.5983from 182.68||1.0000||350546.9631max. 54826.3055||143.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
How do I change Cardano (ADA) to Monero (XMR)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Cardano" and "Monero".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Monero to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.