Exchange rates of Cardano to ICON
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Cardano for ICON. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Information about the table.
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 11235||1.5685||942000.0000max. 360755.0000||0.7||0/0/2/3|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Cardano (ADA) and want to exchange it to ICON (ICX), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "Cardano" and "ICON" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is ICON available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.