Exchange rates of Cardano to Ethereum Classic
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Cardano to Ethereum Classic. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Read the table description.
|E-scrooge||35.5348from 2300||1.0000||9801.0000max. 6472.5283||0.9||0/0/3|
|Nice Change||36.1082from 130||1.0000||54997.7070||212.7||1/0/0|
|YChanger||38.0495from 20||1.0000||114574.4297max. 1314.0777||199.6||1/0/0|
|Baksman||38.9076from 60||1.0000||21502.8750max. 514.0383||546.3||10/1/0|
|MChange||39.2751from 150||1.0000||892383.3750max. 25461.4246||106.0||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||50.5515from 200||1.0000||56297.6289max. 9890.9033||143.2||0/0/0|
|XChange||50.5515from 2000||1.0000||30548.7148max. 217.5998||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have Cardano (ADA) and want to exchange it to ETC, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Cardano" and "Ethereum Classic".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Ethereum Classic to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category