Exchange rates of Cardano to Dai
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Cardano to Dai, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Decoding data values in table columns.
|CryptoMoney||1.0000from 3766.8491||2.1237||5047702.0500max. 999957.1942||18.2||13/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 130||2.0640||76122.2562||253.3||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 150||2.0303||40522772.0000max. 2030300.0000||153.6||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 45||1.9661||508085.3509max. 196610.0000||586.2||10/1/1|
|60cek||1.0000from 190||1.9254||25346245.9940max. 487422.7116||687.6||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 24||1.9245||520420.0000max. 46519.0140||3272.0||32/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 200||1.8170||45601398.2539max. 908500.0000||143.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
How do I change Cardano (ADA) to Dai (DAI)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- First go to "Cardano" and "Dai". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Dai is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category