Exchange rates of Cardano to Advanced Cash RUB
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Cardano to Advanced Cash RUB. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|Kassa||1.0000from 5||88.9568||15757max. 15757||1818.5||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 1||88.8215||76405||276.4||11/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 300||86.1100||29574760max. 2583300||635.8||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 60||84.3700||10054415max. 1687400||547.0||10/1/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 200||81.6700||30887744max. 8167000||542.5||28/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 20||81.5800||7906865max. 4079000||200.0||1/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 50||81.5800||11326693max. 244740||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 130||81.5800||23317752||213.7||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Cardano (ADA) to Advanced Cash RUB.
- The important columns are "Cardano" and "Advanced Cash". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Advanced Cash RUB are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category