Exchange rates of Card Mir to Zcash
Where can you profitably exchange Card Mir for Zcash? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|blablachange.com||10003.1572from 5000||1.0000||1015.2712max. 29.9905||483.9||0/0/0|
|GoldObmen||10006.1218from 1000||1.0000-0.0002||14.4798max. 9.9938||939.4||2/0/1|
|Baksman||10042.1794from 5000||1.0000||17113.7396max. 29.8739||584.8||10/1/1|
|60cek||10103.7059from 10000||1.0000||126804.1354max. 49.4867||684.7||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||10103.7059from 15000||1.0000||494790.8817max. 98.9735||542.5||28/0/1|
|XChange||10106.7665from 5000||1.0000||6694.0165max. 29.6830||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Bankcomat||10153.5946from 5000||1.0000||50364.5045max. 29.5461||26/0/0|
|YChanger||10208.9528from 5000||1.0000||67858.5838max. 39.1812||214.1||1/0/0|
|MChange||10208.9528from 5000||1.0000||30865.0221max. 27.4269||151.7||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||10426.1645from 8000||1.0000||61855.2795max. 19.1825||251.3||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||12250.7434from 5000||1.0000||56720.4552max. 8162.7699||143.1||0/0/0|
|4ange||12250.7434from 5000||1.0000||4146.2144max. 24.4883||273.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
How do I change card "Mir" rubles to ZEC? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- "Card Mir" and "Zcash" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Zcash there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Some exchangers perform the Card Mir RUB –> Zcash same as depositing funds.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category