Exchange rates of Card Mir to Waves
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Card Mir for Waves. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Read the table description.
|Nice Change||1162.5975from 8000||1.0000||58659.2461||210.1||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have card "Mir" rubles and want to exchange it to WAVES, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- "Card Mir" and "Waves" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Waves there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Remember that there are points where operation Card Mir RUB – Waves will be considered in the system as a simple procedure for depositing money.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category