Exchange rates of Card Mir to TrueUSD
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Card Mir to TrueUSD, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information about the table.
|Nice Change||86.6638from 8000||1.0000||1371051.6963max. 2307.7686||269.0||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||87.3417from 20000||1.0000||42051461.8339max. 114492.8482||143.1||0/0/0|
|MChange||88.1745from 5000||1.0000||40350749.4426max. 3175.5212||187.3||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||88.1745from 20000||1.0000||32533.1369max. 11341.1473||26/0/0|
|XChange||88.3122from 5000||1.0000||51151.4627max. 3397.0391||3272.0||32/0/0|
|blablachange.com||88.3663from 30000||1.0000||1500468.0000max. 3394.9593||483.9||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting card "Mir" rubles to TrueUSD (TUSD).
- First go to "Card Mir" and "TrueUSD". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, TrueUSD is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Some exchangers perform the Card Mir RUB –> TrueUSD same as depositing funds.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.