Exchange rates of Card Mir to Tezos
Where can you profitably exchange Card Mir for Tezos? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Information about the table.
|ProstoCash||307.3063from 20000||1.0000||557676.5841max. 32540.8232||143.1||0/0/0|
|Baksman||310.1866from 5000||1.0000||22036.9320max. 160.8709||603.4||10/2/1|
|XChange||313.2009from 5000||1.0000||195499.8385max. 957.8516||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Bankcomat||317.8945from 5000||1.0000||1567.3203max. 943.7093||26/0/0|
|MChange||321.2764from 5000||1.0000||331741.3865max. 871.5237||184.9||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||331.8679from 8000||1.0000||5438.0602max. 602.6494||268.5||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Where is the best place to trade card "Mir" rubles to Tezos (XTZ)? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- "Card Mir" and "Tezos" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Tezos there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
There are exchangers where transfer from Card Mir RUB to Tezos is a normal deposit operation.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.