Exchange rates of Card Mir to Payeer RUB
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Card Mir to Payeer RUB. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Read the table description.
|60cek||1.0200from 10000||1.0000||4717551max. 294117||635.0||0/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0200from 5000||1.0000||8688165max. 294117||483.9||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0400from 8000||1.0000||19706566max. 192307||213.1||1/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0500from 30000||1.0000||1062038max. 285714||199.8||1/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0500from 5000||1.0000||2586030max. 285714||546.4||10/1/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0900from 5000||1.0000||3060592max. 275229||26/0/0|
|MChange||1.0900from 5000||1.0000||17534104max. 128440||106.4||7/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.1100from 5000||1.0000||30059858max. 72072||542.5||28/0/0|
|4ange||1.2500from 5000||1.0000||2523477max. 240000||217.5||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Where is the best place to trade card "Mir" rubles to Payeer RUB? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- Columns "Card Mir" and "Payeer" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Payeer RUB available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
There are also exchanges that transfer Card Mir RUB to Payeer RUB, and this is registered as a procedure for entering finance.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category