Exchange rates of Card Mir to Payeer EUR
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Card Mir to Payeer EUR without any problems. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|60cek||90.1600from 10000||1.0000||40807.39max. 3327.41||635.0||0/0/0|
|MChange||91.3400from 5000||1.0000||36336.07max. 1532.73||106.4||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||91.5800from 8000||1.0000||3413.15max. 2183.88||213.1||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||94.5400from 5000||1.0000||22540.75max. 3173.25||26/0/0|
|24Paybank||97.5800from 5000||1.0000||2529511.75max. 819.84||542.5||28/0/0|
|YChanger||97.6900from 5000||1.0000||16902.25max. 1023.64||199.8||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||110.4500from 5000||1.0000||1067979.12max. 905387.05||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Swapping card "Mir" rubles for Payeer EUR is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- The important columns are "Card Mir" and "Payeer". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Payeer EUR are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Be aware that some paragraphs translate the procedure for transferring Card Mir RUB to Payeer EUR as a deposit.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category