Exchange rates of Card Mir to Put rubles on the mobile RUB
Where can you profitably exchange Card Mir for Put rubles on the mobile RUB? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Read the table description.
|Exchanger||Card Mir||Put rubles on the mobile||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Baksman||1.0400from 5000||1.0000||26469843max. 480769||579.4||10/1/1|
|blablachange.com||1.0400from 5000||1.0000||1510000max. 134615||483.9||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0400from 5000||1.0000||14940883max. 269230||142.5||7/0/0|
|60cek||1.0500from 10000||1.0000||9440121max. 476190||675.4||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.0600from 15000||1.0000||19195208max. 943396||542.5||28/0/1|
|YChanger||1.0800from 5000||1.0000||11500600max. 370370||212.6||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.1900from 5000||1.0000||26289728max. 252100||26/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.2000from 8000||1.0000||8545822max. 166666||244.3||1/0/0|
|XChange||1.2500from 5000||1.0000||6914987max. 240000||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
How do I change card "Mir" rubles to Add funds to the mobile in rubles? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- "Card Mir" and "Put rubles on the mobile" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Put rubles on the mobile RUB there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category