Exchange rates of Card Mir to Ethereum Classic
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Card Mir to Ethereum Classic, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Read the table description.
|Exchanger||Card Mir||Ethereum Classic||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Kassa||2559.5205from 2500||1.0000||24.2054max. 17.5814||2247.1||0/0/0|
|Baksman||2562.9001from 6000||1.0000||21523.0017max. 117.0548||627.2||10/2/1|
|MChange||2562.9030from 5000||1.0000||292403.2715max. 109.2511||225.6||7/0/0|
|XChange||2588.5681from 5000||1.0000||29019.4755max. 193.1569||3271.9||32/0/0|
|Nice Change||2591.6996from 5000||1.0000||204936.3429max. 57.8770||296.1||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||2682.1078from 20000||1.0000||56285.4988max. 3728.4109||142.9||0/0/0|
|I-Obmen||2745.4100from 1000||1.0000||244.7797max. 109.2732||1066.7||5/0/1|
|4ange||3076.5166from 5000||1.0000||2782.8239max. 65.0085||333.6||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Where is the best place to trade card "Mir" rubles to ETC? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Card Mir" and "Ethereum Classic".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Ethereum Classic to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Be aware that some paragraphs translate the procedure for transferring Card Mir RUB to Ethereum Classic as a deposit.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.