Exchange rates of Card Mir to Ethereum
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Card Mir to Ethereum, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Read the table description.
|Шахта||199449.7788from 8000||1.0000||20.0811max. 0.7520||805.5||27/0/4/1|
|60cek||201791.4642from 10000||1.0000||16967.7992max. 2.4778||722.6||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||202622.1740from 20000||1.0000||19576.9012max. 49.3529||143.1||0/0/0|
|MChange||206183.8240from 5000||1.0000||10625.8741max. 1.3580||187.7||7/0/0|
|XChange||206320.0791from 5000||1.0000||3470.0506max. 1.4540||3272.0||32/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||207769.7671from 5000||1.0000||0.0984||302.5||11/0/0|
|blablachange.com||207964.8888from 20000||1.0000||1201.6305max. 2.4042||483.9||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||215593.7678from 15000||1.0000||871.2670max. 0.9276||26/0/0|
|YChanger||222134.8491from 45000||1.0000||10041.0138max. 450.1770||222.5||1/0/0|
|4ange||223163.7749from 25000||1.0000||335.7000max. 1.3443||305.6||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
How do I change card "Mir" rubles to Ethereum (ETH)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- "Card Mir" and "Ethereum" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Ethereum there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Be aware that some paragraphs translate the procedure for transferring Card Mir RUB to Ethereum as a deposit.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.