Exchange rates of Card Mir to Bitcoin
Where can you profitably exchange Card Mir for Bitcoin? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
Number of unconfirmed transactions in network Bitcoin: 9475
|Nice Change||3538933.5777from 8000||1.0000||1138.7606max. 0.0565||241.2||1/0/0|
|Шахта||3601806.9611from 5000||1.0000||15.8308max. 0.0277||686.7||27/0/4|
|Baksman||3604460.8807from 5000||1.0000||802.9472max. 0.1387||577.2||10/1/1|
|blablachange.com||3612377.4500from 30000||1.0000||160.2578max. 0.1384||483.9||0/0/0|
|YChanger||3615734.2290from 30000||1.0000||482.8341max. 0.1106||212.0||1/0/0|
|60cek||3615734.2290from 10000||1.0000||2293.7666max. 0.1382||671.9||0/0/0|
|ExLine||3618009.0117from 5000||1.0000-0.0001||0.0138max. 0.0135||116.8||1/0/0|
|XChange||3628868.3736from 5000||1.0000||954.1626max. 0.0826||3272.0||32/0/0|
|24Paybank||3634658.6510from 20000||1.0000||520.2627max. 0.2751||542.5||28/0/1|
|GoldObmen||3641302.6993from 4000||1.0000-0.0001||0.0872max. 0.0274||932.2||2/0/1|
|MChange||3653795.5628from 5000||1.0000||919.0000max. 0.0766||138.9||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||3772929.9819from 15000||1.0000||1369.1450max. 0.2650||26/0/0|
|4ange||3856774.8106from 15000||1.0000||103.0535max. 0.0777||258.9||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||4338884.2125from 20000||1.0000||2298.2005max. 23.0474||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting card "Mir" rubles to Bitcoins.
- Columns "Card Mir" and "Bitcoin" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Bitcoin available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Some exchangers perform the Card Mir RUB –> Bitcoin same as depositing funds.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category