Exchange rates of Card Mir to Bitcoin
Where can you profitably exchange Card Mir for Bitcoin? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
Number of unconfirmed transactions in network Bitcoin: 715
|Шахта||3241014.9300from 5000||1.0000||34.6106max. 0.0308||796.4||27/0/4/1|
|Nice Change||3268497.2430from 8000||1.0000||1118.2057max. 0.0611||268.5||1/0/0|
|24Paybank||3313595.3503from 10000||1.0000||66.4613max. 0.3017||542.4||28/0/2|
|Baksman||3320913.1182from 5000||1.0000||801.3110max. 0.0150||603.3||10/2/1|
|60cek||3336358.2981from 10000||1.0000||364.0719max. 0.1498||719.1||0/0/0|
|YChanger||3347750.9808from 30000||1.0000||471.7491max. 0.1194||221.3||1/0/0|
|blablachange.com||3351060.4430from 30000||1.0000||599.6093max. 0.1492||483.9||0/0/0|
|XChange||3357992.1893from 5000||1.0000||29.4115max. 0.0893||3272.0||32/0/0|
|MChange||3406597.8988from 5000||1.0000||770.0000max. 0.0821||184.4||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||3454601.3562from 20000||1.0000||1376.3439max. 2.8946||143.1||0/0/0|
|LasloBit||3588072.1637from 5000||1.0000||0.1355max. 0.0136||1/1/0|
|4ange||3608128.3916from 15000||1.0000||101.9926max. 0.0831||303.8||0/0/0|
|Cryptonex||4782000.0200from 5000||1.0000||1.0000max. 0.0041||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting card "Mir" rubles to Bitcoins.
- Columns "Card Mir" and "Bitcoin" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Bitcoin available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Some exchangers perform the Card Mir RUB –> Bitcoin same as depositing funds.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.