Exchange rates of Card Mir to Binance Coin
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Card Mir for Binance Coin. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Exchanger||Card Mir||Binance Coin||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|blablachange.com||31629.5546from 5000||1.0000||5760.5214max. 9.4848||483.9||0/0/0|
|YChanger||31663.7081from 5000||1.0000||42816.5126max. 12.6327||222.5||1/0/0|
|XChange||31755.8498from 5000||1.0000||10296.5024max. 9.4470||3272.0||32/0/0|
|MChange||31830.3589from 5000||1.0000||23038.9465max. 8.7966||188.0||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||32129.0776from 20000||1.0000||38112.4870max. 31124.4540||143.1||0/0/0|
|60cek||32168.9803from 10000||1.0000||114279.8204max. 15.5429||723.0||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||33569.6378from 10000||1.0000||302.9403max. 29.7888||542.4||28/0/2|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Where is the best place to trade card "Mir" rubles to Binance Coin (BNB)? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- First go to "Card Mir" and "Binance Coin". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Binance Coin is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
There are exchangers where transfer from Card Mir RUB to Binance Coin is a normal deposit operation.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.