Exchange rates of Capitalist to Visa/MasterCard UAH
Where can you profitably exchange Capitalist for Visa/MasterCard UAH? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|LetsPay||1.0000from 5||26.1998||174673max. 144098||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 5||26.0815||1477||275.2||11/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 50||25.7600||6010000max. 128800||199.1||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 20||25.7500||9672962max. 772500||26/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 200||24.5000||15876573max. 122500||105.2||7/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 60||24.3900||6255455max. 243900||633.8||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 50||24.3600||10308622max. 97440||545.2||10/1/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 100||22.3500||25285660max. 447000||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping Capitalist-USD for Visa (Master Card) UAH is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- The important columns are "Capitalist" and "Visa/MasterCard". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Visa/MasterCard UAH are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category