Exchange rates of Capitalist to Tezos
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Capitalist to Tezos without any problems. How to use the table – find out more.
|MChange||1.5859from 100||1.0000||331655.4310max. 63055.6781||220.9||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.7841from 50||1.0000||558413.6153max. 5605.0669||142.9||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.7850from 77.82||1.0000||21963.0000max. 1307.8207||622.3||10/2/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Where is the best place to trade Capitalist-USD to Tezos (XTZ)? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- The important columns are "Capitalist" and "Tezos". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Tezos are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.