Exchange rates of Capitalist to Payeer
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Capitalist for Payeer. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. How to use the table – find out more.
|ProstoCash||1.0398from 100||1.0000||11694762.81max. 19234.46||143.1||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0399from 1||1.0000||297.67||302.3||11/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0513from 15||1.0000||99155.53max. 28536.09||604.0||10/2/1|
|Smart-Pays||1.0800from 1||1.0000||630.19max. 630.19||1372.2||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0903from 80||1.0000||1072052.20max. 45858.93||187.3||7/0/0|
|Idram Armchange||1.1200from 10||1.0000||789.06||417.5||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.1764from 200||1.0000||601236.16max. 42502.55||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Swapping Capitalist-USD for Payeer USD is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- "Capitalist" and "Payeer" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Payeer USD there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.