Exchange rates of Capitalist to Monero
Where can you profitably exchange Capitalist for Monero? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Information about the table.
|ExMoney Me||285.6686from 20||1.0000||4.4164||292.6||11/0/0|
|YChanger||286.0007from 42||1.0000||816103.0479max. 4842.6245||214.2||1/0/0|
|Baksman||292.1066from 100||1.0000||537058.2915max. 10.2702||585.2||10/1/1|
|MChange||292.2865from 100||1.0000||759924.3312max. 342.1300||152.5||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||292.3611from 100||1.0000||934560.3858max. 68.4085||143.1||0/0/0|
|XChange||335.2937from 200||1.0000||851602.4594max. 149.1229||3272.0||32/0/0|
|60cek||336.2153from 60||1.0000||924229.5663max. 29.7428||685.8||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
How do I change Capitalist-USD to Monero (XMR)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- "Capitalist" and "Monero" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Monero there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category