Exchange rates of Capitalist to Kaspi Bank (purse)
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Capitalist to Kaspi Bank (purse). There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|Exchanger||Capitalist||Kaspi Bank (purse)||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 10||404.1460||110254||292.6||11/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 200||397.1800||20222437max. 19859000||3272.0||32/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 50||397.1600||105306037max. 1985800||214.2||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 100||384.3700||215119852max. 3843700||26/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 80||382.5700||334816357max. 19128500||152.5||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 100||377.2800||269326623max. 7545600||143.1||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 70||355.7900||43900130max. 1778950||585.2||10/1/1|
|60cek||1.0000from 60||333.1200||26393190max. 3331200||685.8||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
If you have Capitalist-USD and want to exchange it to Kaspi bank purse in tenge, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- "Capitalist" and "Kaspi Bank (purse)" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Kaspi Bank (purse) KZT there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category