Exchange rates of Capitalist RUB to Visa/MasterCard UAH
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Capitalist RUB to Visa/MasterCard UAH, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. How to use the table – find out more.
|Bankcomat||2.8600from 5000||1.0000||10479810max. 104895||26/0/0|
|60cek||2.8900from 1000||1.0000||5994903max. 207612||673.1||0/0/0|
|MChange||2.9600from 5000||1.0000||16463254max. 675675||140.6||7/0/0|
|XChange||3.0200from 3000||1.0000||430405max. 99337||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Baksman||3.1900from 5000||1.0000||15687601max. 47021||578.5||10/1/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How do I change Capitalist-RUB to Visa (Master Card) UAH? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- First go to "Capitalist" and "Visa/MasterCard". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Visa/MasterCard UAH is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category