Exchange rates of Capitalist RUB to TRON
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Capitalist RUB to TRON. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|ExMoney Me||7.2249from 1000||1.0000||11451.5580||292.8||11/0/0|
|Baksman||7.2306from 1000||1.0000||4434894.1796max. 69150.5545||587.6||10/2/1|
|MChange||7.2939from 5000||1.0000||2611375.0000max. 274201.7302||154.9||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||7.3099from 5000||1.0000||41669964.6271max. 13680077.7028||143.1||0/0/0|
|XChange||7.4515from 5000||1.0000||4457775.3939max. 40260.3502||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Swapping Capitalist-RUB for Tron (TRX) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- Columns "Capitalist" and "TRON" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is TRON available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category