Exchange rates of Capitalist RUB to Kaspi Bank (purse)
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Capitalist RUB for Kaspi Bank (purse). If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Exchanger||Capitalist||Kaspi Bank (purse)||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 500||5.6534||11929||291.8||11/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 3000||5.5600||20222437max. 1668000||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 5000||5.3800||215119852max. 1614000||26/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 1000||5.3800||26393190max. 3228000||683.8||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 5000||5.3700||334816357max. 10740000||150.5||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 5000||4.9000||43900130max. 735000||584.1||10/1/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
How do I change Capitalist-RUB to Kaspi bank purse in tenge? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Capitalist" and "Kaspi Bank (purse)".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Kaspi Bank (purse) KZT to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category