Exchange rates of Capitalist RUB to Ethereum Classic
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Capitalist RUB to Ethereum Classic. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|ExMoney Me||4218.3396from 500||1.0000||39.0098||291.8||11/0/0|
|XChange||4336.2486from 3000||1.0000||30526.6621max. 69.1842||3272.0||32/0/0|
|MChange||4358.2140from 5000||1.0000||892369.3980max. 458.9035||150.5||7/0/0|
|Baksman||4359.5602from 10000||1.0000||21500.0000max. 64.2266||584.1||10/1/1|
|ProstoCash||7860.7225from 5000||1.0000||56288.1083max. 12721.4769||143.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Swapping Capitalist-RUB for ETC is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- First go to "Capitalist" and "Ethereum Classic". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Ethereum Classic is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category