Exchange rates of Capitalist RUB to Bitcoin Cash ABC
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Capitalist RUB to Bitcoin Cash ABC. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Read the table description.
|Exchanger||Capitalist||Bitcoin Cash ABC||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|60cek||47447.8580from 1000||1.0000||100080.0266max. 63.2273||684.2||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||48242.8095from 2000||1.0000||1.7422||291.9||11/0/0|
|ProstoCash||48851.8997from 5000||1.0000||10198.2070max. 2047.0033||143.1||0/0/0|
|MChange||48894.6293from 5000||1.0000||25729.8853max. 40.9042||150.9||7/0/0|
|Baksman||48992.0618from 5000||1.0000||272.7119max. 5.7152||584.3||10/1/1|
|XChange||49941.1668from 5000||1.0000||822.6807max. 6.0070||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
If you have Capitalist-RUB and want to exchange it to Bitcoin-cash ABC, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Capitalist" and "Bitcoin Cash ABC". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Bitcoin Cash ABC is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category