Exchange rates of Capitalist RUB to Bitcoin
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Capitalist RUB for Bitcoin. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Read the table description.
Number of unconfirmed transactions in network Bitcoin: 525
|MChange||1743405.5684from 5000||1.0000||770.0000max. 1.1471||225.6||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1776650.1971from 20000||1.0000||3968.4688max. 56.2857||142.9||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1883632.9251from 5000||1.0000||45.0627max. 0.1592||627.2||10/2/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Capitalist-RUB to Bitcoins? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- First go to "Capitalist" and "Bitcoin". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Bitcoin is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.