Exchange rates of BitTorrent to Ethereum
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of BitTorrent for Ethereum. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Read the table description.
|CryptoMoney||1869861538.4615from 1869158878.5047||1.0000||1084.7700max. 1084.3623||19.0||19/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1900902168.1690from 50000000||1.0000||0.1693||316.1||11/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Swapping Bit-Torrent for Ethereum (ETH) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- "BitTorrent" and "Ethereum" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Ethereum there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.