Exchange rates of Bitcoin to Waves
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Bitcoin to Waves. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
Number of unconfirmed transactions in network Bitcoin: 4684
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 0.055||2000.0000||21235.0000max. 10000.0000||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.004||1818.0468||108626.9684max. 90902.3400||244.9||1/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.0002||1797.9498||23.0000max. 22.8339||1932.5||0/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 0.0035||1669.6349||199960.7734max. 45080.1423||212.7||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Bitcoins to WAVES? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- First go to "Bitcoin" and "Waves". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Waves is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category