Exchange rates of Bitcoin to USD Coin ERC-20
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Bitcoin to USD Coin ERC-20. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
Number of unconfirmed transactions in network Bitcoin: 1284
|Exchanger||Bitcoin||USD Coin ERC-20||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|CryptoMoney||1.0000from 0.334||23951.6198||1740155.1900max. 599997.6566||19.1||20/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 0.1||22393.4505||313911.3578max. 67180.3515||787.4||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.01||22393.4505||25057523.3229max. 1119672.5250||225.8||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
How do I change Bitcoins to USD Coin erc 20 (USDCERC20)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Bitcoin" and "USD Coin ERC-20".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds USD Coin ERC-20 to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.