Exchange rates of Bitcoin to Monero
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Bitcoin to Monero. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
Number of unconfirmed transactions in network Bitcoin: 1711
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 0.15||215.4243||1095.0000max. 1077.1215||0.8||0/0/2/3|
|24bestex||1.0000from 2||215.3347||13882.8000max. 13882.7788||316.2||61/0/2/1|
|Bit-Obmenka||1.0000from 0.2||213.0745||18371.0681max. 2130.7450||0/0/0|
|CoinCat||1.0000from 0.0008||213.0214||56.4100max. 17.6594||22/1/1|
|Exchanger Ltd||1.0000from 0.0005||209.5032-0.01||2.9398max. 2.9330||24.4||0/0/0|
|BtcTenge||1.0000from 0.1108||208.7813||8432.3435max. 7307.3455||88.1||20/0/0|
|Coinguru||1.0000from 0.088||208.7595||8764.3048max. 8764.2874||0/0/0|
|BitObmen||1.0000from 0.0005||208.4233-0.0001||36.3481max. 36.3281||340.3||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 0.001||207.3434||3.4247||301.3||11/0/0|
|Pride Change||1.0000from 0.005||207.3203||1650.0000||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 0.01||205.2334||350547.0989max. 65703.4206||143.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Where is the best place to trade Bitcoins to Monero (XMR)? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- The important columns are "Bitcoin" and "Monero". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Monero are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.