Exchange rates of Bitcoin to Ethereum Classic
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Bitcoin to Ethereum Classic, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. How to use the table – find out more.
Number of unconfirmed transactions in network Bitcoin: 21439
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 0.055||814.3322||9801.0000max. 4071.6610||0.9||0/0/3|
|Coinguru||1.0000from 0.05||812.5872||10890.0000max. 8125.8720||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.004||803.4696||54999.3047max. 40173.4800||214.1||1/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.0006||801.3163||40.0000max. 39.9856||1819.7||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 0.002||796.1914||29.9870||276.7||11/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.1||747.4104||21502.8691max. 7474.1040||547.3||10/1/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.004||746.9996||892356.4375max. 37349.9800||107.5||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping Bitcoins for ETC is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- "Bitcoin" and "Ethereum Classic" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Ethereum Classic there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category