Exchange rates of Bitcoin to Ethereum
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Bitcoin for Ethereum. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Read the table description.
Number of unconfirmed transactions in network Bitcoin: 23231
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0000from 0.0022||14.5777-0.003||3.1067||3957.7||0/0/0|
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 0.15||14.5348||95.0000max. 72.6740||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|GramBit||1.0000from 0.275||14.5075||944.7139max. 435.2250||2/0/0|
|CryptoMoney||1.0000from 0.1379||14.4968||1272.3400max. 1272.3333||18.2||12/0/0|
|Bit-Obmenka||1.0000from 0.2||14.4798||3700.2659max. 144.7980||0/0/0|
|Coinguru||1.0000from 0.15||14.4580||1300.0000max. 1299.9939||0/0/0|
|BtcTenge||1.0000from 0.3||14.4528||1133.2400max. 1133.2382||88.1||16/0/0|
|HD-Change||1.0000from 0.002||14.2321||0.0298max. 0.0284||194.4||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.004||14.1467||27150.8847max. 707.3350||243.0||1/0/0|
|ObmenoFF||1.0000from 0.0141||14.1225||69.6540max. 44.9971||0/1/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 0.05||14.1100||21585.0890max. 211.6500||542.5||28/0/1|
|BitObmen||1.0000from 0.0071||14.0707-0.008||1.0406max. 1.0398||324.2||0/0/0|
|ObmenMonet||1.0000from 0.01||14.0674||123.1273max. 5.6269||0/0/0|
|PrivatCash||1.0000from 0.007||14.0170||14.9812max. 14.9799||11/0/0|
|365 Cash||1.0000from 0.0357||13.9990||0.9536max. 0.9533||1406.1||418/2/3|
|Pride Change||1.0000from 0.005||13.9989||980.0000||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.004||13.9925||11623.8964max. 699.6250||141.0||7/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 0.01||13.7180||41575.6404max. 13718.0000||673.5||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.0012||13.6371||12005.8836max. 1363.7100||578.7||10/1/1|
|NewLine||1.0000from 0.011||12.9790||80568.1000max. 45.4265||730.8||3/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 0.0035||12.3672||10041.0359max. 358.6488||212.4||1/0/0|
|Idram Armchange||1.0000from 0.005||7.7259||3.7038||395.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Bitcoins to Ethereum (ETH)? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- First go to "Bitcoin" and "Ethereum". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Ethereum is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category