Exchange rates of Bitcoin to Card Mir
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Bitcoin to Card Mir, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information about the table.
Number of unconfirmed transactions in network Bitcoin: 13903
|OneObmen||1.0000from 0.015||1332703.0000||4672353max. 3998109||3.8||10/0/2|
|1-Online||1.0000from 0.026||1331201.0000||10946236max. 49254||435.7||2/0/0|
|24 Zone||1.0000from 0.027||1330880.0000||3242764max. 95823||118.9||0/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 0.025||1330246.0000||4180765max. 99768||0/0/0|
|Money-Office||1.0000from 0.018||1329612.0000||4604828max. 99720||7.6||0/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 0.027||1327905.0000||7277259max. 99592||780.9||3/0/0|
|ExLine||1.0000from 0.006||1327225.0000||1683565max. 99940||221.8||2/0/0|
|I-Obmen||1.0000from 0.0078||1274931.9800||6758328max. 99954||1066.7||5/0/1|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.002||1244998.6926||6188509max. 6188390||2215.9||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000||1227616.0008||13020333max. 9599957||294.9||1/0/0|
|Cash-Bit||1.0000from 0.003||1214037.0000||1082093max. 121403||0.0||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
How do I change Bitcoins to card "Mir" rubles? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- The important columns are "Bitcoin" and "Card Mir". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Card Mir RUB are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
There are exchangers where transfer from Bitcoin to Card Mir RUB is a normal withdrawal operation.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.