Exchange rates of Bitcoin to Bitcoin Gold
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Bitcoin to Bitcoin Gold. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Read the table description.
Number of unconfirmed transactions in network Bitcoin: 820
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.02||575.7457||200105.8281max. 1151.4914||545.2||10/1/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 0.1||574.7126||201546.2344max. 8620.6890||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have Bitcoins and want to exchange it to Bitcoin Gold (BTG), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "Bitcoin" and "Bitcoin Gold" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Bitcoin Gold available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category