Exchange rates of Bitcoin to Advanced Cash
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Bitcoin to Advanced Cash. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Read the table description.
Number of unconfirmed transactions in network Bitcoin: 3871
|Super Change Is||1.0000from 0.0015||41003.1155||915.72||8419.7||1/0/0|
|Beta Transfer||1.0000from 0.0025||40961.3800||25645.86max. 819.22||256.3||2/0/1|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 0.001||40895.0900||3856137max. 2044754.50||542.5||28/0/1|
|HD-Change||1.0000from 0.001||40617.7702||2245.50max. 2242.10||194.9||0/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0000from 0.001||40561.6100||5373.71||3960.3||0/0/0|
|100 монет||1.0000from 0.05||40499.7937||119932.51||374.7||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.005||40488.4600||100535.01max. 60732.69||579.3||10/1/1|
|4ange||1.0000from 0.005||40458.2600||171484.48max. 161833.04||262.6||0/0/0|
|1WM||1.0000from 0.0005||40456.1005||2556.19max. 295.32||1475.1||2/1/0|
|BitObmen||1.0000from 0.0005||40293.1230||234.89max. 233.70||324.9||0/0/0|
|Eliteobmen||1.0000from 0.005||40292.4826||638.13max. 636.62||422.2||3/2/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 0.0001||40033.5080||111.30||287.3||11/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.002||39433.8100||1110000max. 788676.20||142.2||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.004||38955.8100||23028||243.9||1/0/0|
|Internetmoney||1.0000from 0.001||38740.4096||5579.17max. 5578.61||670.9||86/0/0|
|CoinBank||1.0000from 0.001||38618.8900||180.42max. 177.64||306.7||5/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.0002||38549.5020||38.70max. 38.54||1929.0||0/0/0|
|BtcTenge||1.0000from 0.001||38498.3068||280981.09max. 381.13||88.1||16/0/0|
|Perfect-change||1.0000from 0.005||36010.7500||432.35max. 432.12||59.2||10/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 0.01||32822.3400||5527368.07max. 1641117||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Bitcoins to Advanced Cash USD? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- "Bitcoin" and "Advanced Cash" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Advanced Cash USD there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category