Exchange rates of Bitcoin SV to Bitcoin Cash ABC
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Bitcoin SV for Bitcoin Cash ABC. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Exchanger||Bitcoin SV||Bitcoin Cash ABC||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|CryptoMoney||3.8217from 7.6435||1.0000||6108.6000max. 3000.0741||17.8||10/0/0|
|Acryptoexchange||3.8774from 1.938||1.0000||10091.3265max. 10087.7386||131.6||0/0/0|
|Baksman||4.1748from 0.428||1.0000||272.1154max. 119.7662||560.9||10/1/0|
|MChange||4.1775from 0.6||1.0000||25731.4173max. 11968.8809||119.6||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||4.1903from 0.5||1.0000||10198.0000max. 238.6463||143.2||0/0/0|
|XChange||4.7141from 0.403||1.0000||17.6938max. 5.0911||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have Bitcoin-SV and want to exchange it to Bitcoin-cash ABC, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Bitcoin SV" and "Bitcoin Cash ABC".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Bitcoin Cash ABC to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category