Exchange rates of Bitcoin Gold to Monero
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Bitcoin Gold to Monero without any problems. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Baksman||7.1194from 12||1.0000||536735.0000max. 21.0691||546.6||10/1/0|
|ProstoCash||7.5001from 5||1.0000||744122.2500max. 33.3328||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have Bitcoin Gold (BTG) and want to exchange it to Monero (XMR), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Bitcoin Gold" and "Monero".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Monero to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category