Exchange rates of Bitcoin Cash ABC to YooMoney (Yandex Money)
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Bitcoin Cash ABC for YooMoney (Yandex Money). If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Read the table description.
|Exchanger||Bitcoin Cash ABC||YooMoney (Yandex Money)||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|ChBy||1.0000from 3||43664.8008||17158958max. 8732960||0/1/0|
|Obmen Money||1.0000from 0.11||41832.6719||5385||2/0/0|
|Z-Exchange||1.0000from 0.0239||41792.1602||2639max. 2637||364.6||12/1/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.5||40672.9414||2500000max. 2033647||26/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.127||39347.1992||79850max. 79847||1810.1||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.05||38844.9414||47202156max. 1165348||104.5||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.3||37473.9414||6004395max. 1124218||544.5||10/1/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 0.07||36559.9414||19440912max. 3655994||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Swapping Bitcoin-cash ABC for Yoo-Money is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- The important columns are "Bitcoin Cash ABC" and "YooMoney (Yandex Money)". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many YooMoney (Yandex Money) RUB are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category