Exchange rates of Bitcoin Cash ABC to Visa/MasterCard RUB
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Bitcoin Cash ABC to Visa/MasterCard RUB, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Exchanger||Bitcoin Cash ABC||Visa/MasterCard||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Exchange For Me||1.0000from 0.1524||32787.4336||429524max. 99998||5/0/0|
|365 Cash||1.0000from 0.3049||32787.4336||792763max. 499998||1341.6||416/2/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 0.1||32581.0098||10311228max. 3258100||483.9||0/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.1583||31574.8145||200000max. 199998||1818.5||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 0.07||31311.2207||12830993max. 3131122||3272.0||32/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.05||30974.5391||61559180max. 929236||107.1||7/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 0.3||30974.5391||83681904max. 3097453||635.8||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.5||30637.8594||51823484max. 1531892||26/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.3||30301.1797||59630468max. 909035||547.0||10/1/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 0.5||29788.8203||184158224max. 29788820||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Swapping Bitcoin-cash ABC for Visa (Master Card) RUB is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- First go to "Bitcoin Cash ABC" and "Visa/MasterCard". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Visa/MasterCard RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Be aware that some of the points translate the transfer of Bitcoin Cash ABC to Visa/MasterCard RUB as a withdrawal.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category