Exchange rates of Bitcoin Cash ABC to USD Coin
Where can you profitably exchange Bitcoin Cash ABC for USD Coin? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Read the table description.
|Exchanger||Bitcoin Cash ABC||USD Coin||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Super Change Is||1.0000from 0.04||289.8098||570.3500||8624.6||1/0/0|
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 7||285.7959||900000.0000max. 21434.6925||0.8||0/0/2/3|
|BtcTenge||1.0000from 7.1598||279.3341||1650301.1600max. 299999.9909||88.1||20/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 1||278.6454||40351341.2946max. 2786454.0000||185.9||7/0/0|
|Coinguru||1.0000from 3||277.9562||864217.1728max. 69489.0500||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.22||276.9441||3562000.0000max. 1222198.6243||603.8||10/2/1|
|XChange||1.0000from 1||270.5279||111451.3650max. 8927.4207||3272.0||32/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 1||262.8449||1511209.1380max. 8673.8817||483.9||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 0.88||262.6686||42057359.9866max. 11566598.6675||143.1||0/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 1||249.0966||5741168.6881max. 505417.0014||222.4||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Bitcoin-cash ABC and want to exchange it to USD Coin (USDC), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Bitcoin Cash ABC" and "USD Coin".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds USD Coin to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.