Exchange rates of Bitcoin Cash ABC to Tether USD ERC-20
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Bitcoin Cash ABC to Tether USD ERC-20 without any problems. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Exchanger||Bitcoin Cash ABC||Tether USD ERC-20||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 7||503.7291||980000.0000max. 755593.6500||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|CryptoMoney||1.0000from 19.8688||503.3001||3738949.1400max. 999999.7714||18.2||12/0/0|
|BtcTenge||1.0000from 3.9888||501.4036||1237120.2000max. 299999.9523||88.1||16/0/0|
|BitObmen||1.0000from 0.7018||498.7055-23||1927.1667max. 1927.1476||324.9||0/0/0|
|Coinguru||1.0000from 4||496.2720||99000.0000max. 98999.9613||0/0/0|
|Acryptoexchange||1.0000from 8.0613||496.1936||5402057.5000max. 5402057.4903||131.6||0/0/0|
|Super Change Is||1.0000from 0.04||495.8823||4131.2000||8419.7||1/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 0.1||495.2592||339.0617||287.3||11/0/0|
|365 Cash||1.0000from 1.433||488.4782||2542.1800max. 2542.1382||1408.4||418/2/3|
|60cek||1.0000from 0.3||476.5729||29857825.3332max. 4765729.0000||675.0||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.3||471.5030||47912318.4850max. 4715030.0000||142.2||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 0.5||466.4331||163776702.4553max. 46643310.0000||143.2||0/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 1||463.8981||80066034.6329max. 956557.8822||212.6||1/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 0.5||457.4665||699636.6767max. 45746.6500||483.9||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.117||440.0512||7226327.7599max. 176020.4800||579.3||10/1/1|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.2||425.8519||52090286.9753max. 12775.5570||26/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.4851||412.2647||5029.3000max. 5029.2995||1929.0||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have Bitcoin-cash ABC and want to exchange it to Tether erc 20 dollars, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "Bitcoin Cash ABC" and "Tether USD ERC-20" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Tether USD ERC-20 available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category