Exchange rates of Bitcoin Cash ABC to Payeer RUB
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Bitcoin Cash ABC for Payeer RUB. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Exchanger||Bitcoin Cash ABC||Payeer||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.0045||33150.5898||98000max. 97999||1818.5||0/0/0|
|BitObmen||1.0000from 0.01||32845.9922||132067max. 132063||316.7||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 0.005||32623.5566||57324||276.4||11/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 0.3||32343.8691||4546263max. 3234386||635.8||0/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 0.1||32337.2402||8869270max. 3233724||483.9||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 0.07||31920.6699||15596128max. 3192066||3272.0||32/0/0|
|RuBitok||1.0000from 1||31412.1992||62483max. 9998||461.0||2/0/0|
|Z-Exchange||1.0000from 0.02||31387.2734||970max. 969||367.5||12/1/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.3||31285.4609||2611549max. 938563||547.0||10/1/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 0.5||29859.7305||59143088max. 29859730||143.2||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.5||28342.5703||2810190max. 1417128||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Bitcoin-cash ABC to Payeer RUB? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Bitcoin Cash ABC" and "Payeer".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Payeer RUB to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category