Exchange rates of Bitcoin Cash ABC to Paxos Standard
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Bitcoin Cash ABC for Paxos Standard. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Read the table description.
|Exchanger||Bitcoin Cash ABC||Paxos Standard||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 5||544.6623||955000.0000max. 40849.6725||0.9||0/0/3|
|Coinguru||1.0000from 7||538.5100||250000.0000max. 249999.9825||0/0/0|
|Super Change Is||1.0000from 0.04||536.2062||8416.5498||8256.7||1/0/0|
|BtcTenge||1.0000from 3.7445||534.1028||217390.2344max. 217390.2011||88.2||13/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.051||496.5337||115765.6172max. 9930.6740||546.3||10/1/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 0.5||467.2460||52800.6133max. 46724.6000||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Bitcoin-cash ABC to PAX Standard.
- "Bitcoin Cash ABC" and "Paxos Standard" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Paxos Standard there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category