Exchange rates of Bitcoin Cash ABC to Monero
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Bitcoin Cash ABC to Monero, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Exchanger||Bitcoin Cash ABC||Monero||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|E-scrooge||1.0427from 27.7||1.0000||1800.0000max. 67.1334||0.8||0/0/2/3|
|GeeExchange||1.0456from 2.6141||1.0000||1000.0000max. 95.6388||541.6||4/0/0|
|CryptoMoney||1.0521from 15.7818||1.0000||11972.8900max. 2000.0448||19.0||19/0/0|
|CoinCat||1.0694from 0.199||1.0000-0.005||2430.5300max. 79.9768||23/1/1|
|Coinguru||1.0725from 5||1.0000||7964.0100max. 466.2004||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Bitcoin-cash ABC to Monero (XMR).
- "Bitcoin Cash ABC" and "Monero" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Monero there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.