Exchange rates of Bitcoin Cash ABC to Dash
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Bitcoin Cash ABC to Dash. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Exchanger||Bitcoin Cash ABC||Dash||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Super Change Is||1.0000from 0.04||3.1207||7.7266||8421.3||1/0/0|
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 5||3.1181||4900.0000max. 218.2670||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|365 Cash||1.0000from 0.5||3.0966||2.4849max. 2.4844||1409.2||418/2/3|
|Acryptoexchange||1.0000from 0.3254||3.0722||23028.2095max. 23027.9534||131.6||0/0/0|
|Coinguru||1.0000from 4||3.0704||1320.0000max. 767.6000||0/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.0163||3.0622||3.1010max. 3.1007||1930.2||0/0/0|
|BitObmen||1.0000from 0.0165||3.0239-0.002||0.4286max. 0.4284||325.0||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 0.5||2.9993||11907.0851max. 299.9300||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.117||2.9102||27000.7346max. 1164.0800||579.4||10/1/1|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 0.05||2.8592||35263.1495max. 285.9200||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Bitcoin-cash ABC and want to exchange it to Dash, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- "Bitcoin Cash ABC" and "Dash" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Dash there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category