Exchange rates of Bitcoin Cash ABC to Bitcoin
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Bitcoin Cash ABC for Bitcoin. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Information about the table.
Number of unconfirmed transactions in network Bitcoin: 1957
|Exchanger||Bitcoin Cash ABC||Bitcoin||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|E-scrooge||75.8390from 7||1.0000||6.8000max. 0.9230||0.9||0/0/3|
|CoinCat||76.1060from 0.1524||1.0000-0.00057||0.1500max. 0.0299||21/0/0|
|blablachange.com||76.1232from 0.5||1.0000||160.3615max. 1.3136||483.9||0/0/0|
|GeeExchange||76.3358from 21.6205||1.0000||29.5274max. 0.0386||533.7||4/0/0|
|XChange||76.4044from 0.5||1.0000||952.0192max. 0.1570||3272.0||32/0/0|
|BtcTenge||76.5561from 15.3098||1.0000||51.8800max. 29.9972||88.1||14/0/0|
|Super Change Is||77.5183from 0.04||1.0000||0.0278||8325.9||1/0/0|
|60cek||78.2817from 0.3||1.0000||2279.6721max. 127.7437||648.1||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||78.7401from 0.02||1.0000||0.0804||280.1||11/0/0|
|Baksman||79.1654from 0.117||1.0000||802.7739max. 5.0527||560.3||10/1/0|
|MChange||80.9084from 0.3||1.0000||618.0000max. 123.5965||119.0||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||81.6852from 0.5||1.0000||2298.1966max. 1224.2119||143.2||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||82.4191from 0.5||1.0000||1369.7884max. 1.2133||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Where is the best place to trade Bitcoin-cash ABC to Bitcoins? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- "Bitcoin Cash ABC" and "Bitcoin" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Bitcoin there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category