Exchange rates of Binance USD to Tether USD TRC-20
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Binance USD to Tether USD TRC-20. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Exchanger||Binance USD||Tether USD TRC-20||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Super Change Is||1.0190from 600||1.0000||3661.4300||8627.4||1/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0261from 63.42||1.0000||6693000.0000max. 1236164.4771||603.8||10/2/1|
|MChange||1.0312from 100||1.0000||48130509.3759max. 4848719.9379||186.7||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Binance USD (BUSD) and want to exchange it to Tether trc 20 dollars, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "Binance USD" and "Tether USD TRC-20" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Tether USD TRC-20 available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.