Exchange rates of Binance USD to Binance Coin
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Binance USD for Binance Coin. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. How to use the table – find out more.
|Exchanger||Binance USD||Binance Coin||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Super Change Is||341.8276from 300||1.0000||1.9781||8808.5||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Binance USD (BUSD) to Binance Coin (BNB)? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- "Binance USD" and "Binance Coin" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Binance Coin there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.