Exchange rates of Binance Coin to YooMoney (Yandex Money)
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Binance Coin for YooMoney (Yandex Money). If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Exchanger||Binance Coin||YooMoney (Yandex Money)||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 0.2||24024.9900||2000000max. 1201249||483.9||0/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 0.2||23754.2900||19166176max. 1187714||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 1||23130.7300||13000000max. 11565365||26/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.1||22951.1700||47129953max. 2295117||142.5||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 7||22066.6200||27235951max. 661998||143.2||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.1||21120.5100||6004395max. 2112051||579.4||10/1/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Binance Coin (BNB) to Yoo-Money.
- The important columns are "Binance Coin" and "YooMoney (Yandex Money)". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many YooMoney (Yandex Money) RUB are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category